Please read the following statement to learn about our privacy practices.By visiting this website, zagol.com you are accepting the practices described herein. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU In General: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way.This includes information that can identify you(“personal information”), such as your first and last name, telephone number and postal and email addresses. Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer and your online activity when you visit the Site.For example, we may collect your IP address and information about what web browser software you use to access the Site(such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and referring website.Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping to customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud. For more information about cookies, see the Cookies and Other Technologies section, below.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer and your online activity when you visit the Site. For example, we may collect your IP address and information about what web browser software you use to access the Site (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and referring website. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping to customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud. For more information about cookies, see the Cookies and Other Technologies section, below.
- To companies within our corporate family. To the extent that our corporate affiliates have access to your information, they will follow practices that are at least as restrictive as the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
- With third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstake programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of the Site or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we adhere to.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; or to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, the Site, our customers or others.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- With your consent.
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
This site may also use web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a web page. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use web beacons to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
- If you have an account with one of the Zagol brands, you can update the accuracy of your information or change your communication preferences by either logging in and updating the information in your account or contacting us through the customer service portal of the relevant brand.
- You can control our use of certain cookies by following the guidance in our Cookie Statement.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional emails, you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email. You can also log into your account to change communication settings (not available for all zagol Products or contacting us through the customer service portal of the relevant brand. Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from or opt out of marketing emails, we may still send you important transactional and account-related messages from which you will not be able to unsubscribe
- For our mobile apps, you can view and manage notifications and preferences in the settings menus of the app and of your operating system
- If we are processing your personal information based on consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that occurred before you withdrew consent, and it will not affect our processing of your personal information that is conducted in reliance on a legal basis other than consent.
- More information about your rights may be found here.
The servers for our platform are in the United States, and the Zagol systems trading and third-party service providers operate in many countries around the world. When we collect your personal information, we may process it in any of those countries.
We have taken appropriate steps and put safeguards in place to help ensure that your personal information remains protected in accordance with this Privacy Statement. For example, any data transfers between our group companies are governed by our intragroup agreements which incorporate strict data transfer terms (including the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses, for transfers from the EEA) and require all group companies to protect the personal information that they process in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We also require that third-party service providers to whom data transfers are made have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal information, in compliance with applicable data protection law. The particular measures used will depend on the service provider, and our agreements with them may include Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, the service provider's certification under the EU-US and/or Swiss-US Privacy Shield or reliance on the service provider's binding corporate rules, as defined by the European Commission.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us using our using our Contact@flyzagol.com